Chapter 1. All you who have come to Him. - Matt. 11:28
Chapter 2. And you shall find Rest to your Souls. - Matt. 11:28 - 29
Chapter 3. Trusting Him to keep you. - Phil. 3:12
Chapter 4.. As the Branch in the Vine. - John 15:5
Chapter 5. As you came to Him, by Faith. - Col. 2:6,7 .
Chapter 6. God Himself has united you to Him. - 1 Cor. 1:30
Chapter 7. As your Wisdom. - 1 Cor. 1:30
Chapter 8. As your Righteousness - 1 Cor. 1:30
Chapter 9. As your Sanctification. - 1 Cor. 1:30
Chapter 10. As your Redemption. - 1 Cor. 1:30
Chapter 11. The Crucified One. - Gal. 2:20
Chapter 12. God Himself will stablish you in Him. - 2 Cor. 1:21
Chapter 13. Every Moment. - Isa. 27:2 - 3
Chapter 14. Day by Day. - Exodus 16:4
Chapter 15. At this Moment. - 2 Cor. 6:2
Chapter 16. Forsaking all for Him. - Phil. 3:8-9
Chapter 17. Through the Holy Spirit. - 1 John 2:27
Chapter 18. In Stillness of Soul. - Isa. 30:15
Chapter 19. In Affliction and Trial. - John 15:2
Chapter 20. That you may bear much Fruit. - John 15: 5,8
Chapter 21. So will you have Power in Prayer. - John 15:7
Chapter 22. And in His Love. - John 15:9
Chapter 23. As Christ in the Father. - John 15:9,10
Chapter 24. Obeying His Commandments. - John 15:10
Chapter 25. That your joy may be full. - John 15:11
Chapter 26. And in Love to the Brethren. - John 15:12
Chapter 27. That you may not sin. - 1 John 3:5,6
Chapter 28. As your Strength. - Matt. 28:18
Chapter 29. And not in Self. - Rom.7:18
Chapter 30. As the Surety of the Covenant. - Heb.7:22
Chapter 31. The Glorified One. - Col. 3:3,4
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.